Join Our Team
Join a team of passionate, motivated and talented people making a difference in the snacking industry with a focus on bringing to market healthy snacks. We offer snackers a better and tastier option while enjoying a unique range of flavors from sweet to savory.
We're looking for interns and volunteers who are enthusiastic about our mission and purpose, hungry for responsibility and eager to learn. Our team efforts are clearly and directly linked to the value and success of our company - and we want your help! As a company, our values mirror who we are: Caring, Honest, Reliable, Respectful, Hardworking, Accountable, and Committed to creating addictive healthy snacks with attitude and a bold Brooklyn style.
At It’s Nola, you’ll have an opportunity to contribute directly to our success. Success encompasses making It’s Nola a household name and influencing consumers' decisions to eat healthier. We want to make snacking fun and healthy.
Our work culture is supportive, encouraging and all about growth and improvement - not just for the products we make, but for the people we are. We like to celebrate the accomplishments and emphasize the pride in sharing the best-tasting granola snacks with the world.
You’ll learn about entrepreneurship. You’ll receive quick and direct feedback from our team so you know how you’re doing. You’ll be able to propose solutions to problems that directly impact what’s going on.
Social Media Intern
Work directly with the executive team to coordinate social media for It’s Nola.
- Use social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand;
- Develop social media marketing campaigns;
- Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts;
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements;
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities;
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs.
Understand and work on all marketing aspects of It’s Nola.
- Development and implementation of marketing strategies, including advertising campaigns, content marketing, product positioning and other projects;
- Monthly reporting on marketing data to aid management in making decisions; and
- Manage and track social media accounts.
It’s Nola is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or veteran status. Thank you for your interest.
Send resumes to: email@example.com